Kamagra Jelly is one of the Generic medication know for treating male impotence (Erectile Dysfunction). The classification has proved it to be a PDE5 inhibiting drug increasing the blood circulation in the body allowing men to achieve erections.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Kamagra Jelly
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Kamagra Jelly||100mg||35 Sachets||$99.00||
|Kamagra Jelly||100mg||70 Sachets||FREE 7 Sachets||$149.00||
|Kamagra Jelly||100mg||105 Sachets||FREE 14 Sachets||$199.00||
How does Kamagra Jelly work?
It contains the chemical Sildenafil Citrate responsible for improving the blood flow. The cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme is subdued which is liable for the circulation of blood. It doesn't affect the cardiac blood flow but the flow of blood to the genital regions.
Kamagra jelly Dosage
Kamagra Jelly are available in (100mg) doses with 7 sachet pack and it also comes different flavor. The proper measure isn't applicable without the doctor's consent. The usually kick in 30 minutes after consumption.
Side effects of Kamagra Jelly
Some of the common faced side effects while using Kamagra Oral Jelly are: -
- Color distortion
- flushing of the body and face
- nasal blockage etc.
If any of the effects previously mentioned was to endure it stay, get medical help instantly.
Precautions of Kamagra Jelly
Kamagra Jelly affects the body if: -
- the individual is going through cardiovascular disorders;
- the person is currently using kamagra jelly which wards off erectile dysfunction;
- the individual has certain liver or kidney disease;
- the individual suffers from heart attacks;
- the person is hypersensitive to any chemicals present in the medication;
- the individual has a blood pressure disorder;
Kamagra Oral Jelly is also contradicted if:
- Used by women or children;
- Used without 24-hour intervals
- Utilized in the mixture with alcohol and high-fat or spicy meals etc.
- Used alongside medication containing nitrates and medication such as- anti-depressants and antifungals.